Joy comes when we give back to others. If you are able, consider donating a holiday gift this Christmas.
The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program provides new clothing and toys for children of needy families. There are several Angel Trees located throughout the Tampa Bay area. These trees are decorated with numbered paper angel tags. Each tag provides the first name, age, and gender of a child in need. For families with multiple children, the tags will provide the information for each. Contributors remove a tag from the tree and purchase gifts accordingly for the child(ren) described on the tag.
Thanks to supporters of the Angel Tree program, thousands of local children will receive gifts for Christmas this year.
How to Donate to the Angel Tree program
If you’d like to donate, Achieva Credit Union has Angel Trees at the following branches:
· 2115 Collier Pkwy, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34639
· 5920 State Rd 54, New Port Richey, FL 34652
· 2201 Drew St, Clearwater, FL 33765
· 1150 Virginia St, Dunedin, FL 34698
· 12580 Seminole Blvd, Largo, Fl 33778
· 3446 East Lake Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34685
· 33715 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
· 7105 Park Blvd, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
· 413 62nd Ave N, St Petersburg, FL 33702
· 3629 11th Ave N, St Petersburg, FL 33713
· 4254 53rd Ave East, Bradenton, FL 34203
· 3000 Bee Ridge Rd, Sarasota, FL 34239
· 5881 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota, FL 34232
· 1485 E Venice Ave, Venice, FL 34292
· 2467 Sycamore St, North Port, FL 34289