NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Achieva Credit Union “Digital Banking” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to Achieva Credit Union Members only who have never registered for Achieva Mobile or Online Banking in the past. Employees of Achieva Credit Union and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, and such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Limit one entry per household for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- Contest Period: The Sweepstakes will begin on Monday, October 30, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Saturday, November 25, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, the member must complete the registration process for Achieva Mobile and Online Banking. To register for the mobile app, entrants must download the Achieva Mobile App and successfully complete the registration process through the app. To register for Online Banking, entrants must access www.achievacu.com and follow the prompts to successfully complete the registration process. To be eligible to win, all entrants must register with current and updated contact information, including name, phone number, mailing address, and email address. Achieva Credit Union will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, or illegible entries. Entries deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply and are the Entrants’ sole responsibility. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete, or damaged Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- Winner Selections: Weekly winners will be selected by random drawings under the supervision of Achieva Credit Union. After the winner has been selected, all remaining entries for that week will be discarded. Each week starts at 12:00 a.m. on Sunday and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday within the sweepstakes period.
- Prizes and Odds: Four (4) winners selected from all submissions will receive $50 in the form of a Mastercard gift card. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification and Tax Responsibility: The winner will be contacted via the phone number and email address they used to enter into the sweepstakes. From the message, the winner must confirm their legal name and address, along with email and phone contacts. The winner can choose to have their prize mailed to them or pick it up at their local branch. The Winner must provide proof of identity and eligibility for the prize won. Failure of the Winners to timely appear in person and sign and return any required affidavit and release, or to claim a prize, or comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in the Winner’s disqualification and the forfeiture of their interest in the prize. The Winners may waive their right to receive their prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions are allowed by winners. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
- Participation: Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants release Achieva Credit Union and its affiliates, subsidiaries, participating partners, advertising or promotions agencies, employees, officers, agents, directors, and the immediate family and household members of the above, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents, from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injury or death, damage to, loss or destruction of property or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light). Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the publication of their name, biographical information, and likeness in any media, including the Internet for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Achieva Credit Union (“Sponsor”), whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Contest may be changed at any time. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact “Digital Banking Sweepstakes” c/o Achieva Credit Union Marketing Department, P.O. 1500, Dunedin, FL 34697.