How would you like a little extra cash? If you’re shaking your head yes, then you should keep reading!
Most people would enjoy making a little spending money on the side. Throw in a stressful, challenging crisis, and the idea becomes almost a necessity. Good news! There are TONS of great ways to pad your budget. Even better, it doesn’t involve digging through your couch cushions—not that we’re saying that’s a bad idea.
Here are a few ideas you can try:
1. Become an affiliate marketer. It’s NOT as hard as it sounds. When you find a cool product, you probably already share it with your friends. This is doing that AND getting paid for it! One great example is Amazon’s affiliate program.
2. Participate in referral programs. It’s similar to affiliate marketing—just easier. Achieva’s Refer a Friend program will earn you AND your family or friend a quick $50 bucks!
3. Sell the things that no longer bring you joy. Seriously! Marie Kondo your closet. Then sell your gently used clothes, home decor, and more online using places like Let Go, eBay, or Facebook Marketplace. BONUS: You’ll have less clutter, which reduces stress. Yay!
4. Refinance your car loan. No, you’re not earning money on this one. However, you will SAVE money, which means you’ll have extra room in the budget for other things. The average person saves around $55 a month when they refinance their car loan.
5. Shopping reward programs. How about earning extra money just by shopping?? Yes, it’s legit. A great example is Rakuten.
There are so many different ways to earn some extra cash on the side. One word of advice: Be careful of scams. Always research everything and be wary of anything that sounds “too good to be true.”